Saturday, September 1, 2012

SURPRISE ME SEPTEMBER!!!

    And YES!!! AUGUST is over and it turned out to be REALLY AMAZING ..Now I can call my August an "AMAZING AUGUST". WHY??? First, because I get to know new people -- they are just great and cool. Such nice people. Second, I get to see and go to new places like restaurants, parks, malls and more. Those places were just amazing. Been wondering how they created such an elegant and glamorous places like that. So incredible!!! Lights at Night, WOW!!!!! This place just gives me a lot to discover. And thirdly, because my family is doing okay. I may be far from them but we never lose communication. I make sure they are okay and my son's Birthday was a success!! God I miss him so much :)

    Now is the 1st day of September, and I will name it as  "SURPRISING SEPTEMBER". Surprising because I intend to wait for surprises haha. SurpriseSURPRISESurprise -- don't you just LOVE surprises. I'll see what will happen to me this month. It may turn out good or bad still I will be thankful for it. Come what may as said, but I'll make sure that I am well prepared and alert in every single day. Before I go to sleep and as I wake up in the morning. Of course, I should never forget to thank the Lord for everyday. 

    I already got my 1st surprise this 1st day of September.. Haha, it really surprised me well. Hmmmm --- and here ends my 1st blog for this month. I have nothing more to say, just wait and see .. you'll be surprise for the upcomings hihi ... :)





BitterSweet26_09

No comments:

Post a Comment